- 1 lb small potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves (you don’t have to chop them)
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves (you don’t have to chop them)
- coarse salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- First boil the potatoes until they are tender, being careful not to overcook them.
- Once the potatoes are boiled, toss them in the olive oil, herbs and salt & pepper.
- Lay the potatoes out onto a baking sheet, and roast them for 30 or more minutes, watching them carefully and stirring them occasionally. We like ours quite crunchy, so sometimes I bake them for ~40 minutes.