This One Dish Parmesan Garlic Roasted Chicken Thighs and Potatoes dinner is a simple and quick weeknight dinner idea. And costs less than $10 for a family of 5 to make!
- 5 – 8 chicken thighs (with skin attached)
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 – 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 6 medium potatoes (peeled and cut into cubes)
- seasoning salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In an oven proof enamel pan over medium heat, melt the butter and add the olive oil.
- Stir in the minced garlic, and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the chicken thighs, skin down, and cook for about 3 – 4 minutes, until the skin is slightly browned.
- Turn over the chicken thighs so the skin is facing up.
- Sprinkle the chicken with seasoning salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Add the chopped potatoes (around the chicken), and stir them around in the garlic butter mixture, until they’re fully coated.
- Put the pan into the preheated oven and cook for about 25 minutes, then remove the pan from the oven, and sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the potatoes and chicken.
- Return the pan to the oven and cook for about 5 – 10 minutes more, or until the chicken is cooked through.