- 1 – 12 x12 sheet of puff pastry (thawed)
- 2 small/medium bananas
- 6 tbsp heaping Nutella
- 6 tbsp shredded (sweetened coconut)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- sugar for sprinkling
- Whisk together the egg and water to make an egg wash. Set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the puff pastry onto a lightly floured surface.
- Slice the pastry into 6 even squares (see picture below).
- Slice your bananas and spread them out evenly between the 6 squares.
- Add a heaping tbsp of Nutella to each square, on top of the bananas.
- Add a heaping tbsp of coconut to each square, on top of the Nutella.
- Fold over the pastry to form a pocket, sealing the edges. If needed, seal the edges with a brush of egg wash.
- Once the pocket is formed, brush the tops lightly with the egg wash, then sprinkle generously with sugar.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. The pastry should be puffed up and lightly browned.
- Cool slightly before serving.