This Coconut Pumpkin Ice Cream has all the flavours of pumpkin pie, but in a creamy no-churn ice cream! Only takes minutes to make before you freeze it! Easy and delicious!
- 1 – 14 oz can coconut milk
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- pinch of allspice
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender, and puree until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a loaf pan or small baking dish.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Before you serve this ice cream, take it out of the freezer and let it sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes, so you can easily scoop it out.
- Sprinkle your scoops with a little bit of sweetened flaked coconut and enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin ice cream, no churn ice cream