- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 4 cups Rice Puffs
- Measure out the 4 cups of rice puffs into a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, over low-medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the marshmallows, and stir until they are slightly melted, then add the peanut butter. Stir.
- Stir until the marshmallows are all melted down, and everything is well mixed. BUT DO NOT BOIL the mixture. You just want the marshmallows to melt, not cook.
- Remove the mixture from the heat, and pour over the rice puffs. Stir until combined (you may want to use your hands, or get the kids involved!).
- Using about 1 large tablespoon of the mixture, roll it into little balls, and lay them out on a sheet of wax or parchment paper to cool/set.
- You can eat them warm too!
Idea: You can substitute the Rice Puffs with Cheerios. They’re fantastic too!