These No Bake Chocolate Cereal Squares are a simple and delicious treat! This recipe is a great way to use up leftover bits of dry cereal.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 cups dried cereal (you can use a mixture of cheerios, Chex, puffed wheat, Life cereal, cornflakes)
- Prepare an 8×8 pan by greasing it lightly with butter. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over low/medium heat, bring the butter, corn syrup, sugars and cocoa powder to a low boil. Stir continuously.
- Once the mixture comes to a boil, remove it from the heat, and stir in the vanilla.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the dried cereal mix, and mix well.
Keywords: no bake square, no bake dessert