These monster cookies are a delicious treat! They’re soft, chewy and crunchy and full of peanut butter flavour!
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp corn syrup
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter (melted)
- 1 ½ cup peanut butter
- 4 ½ cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup flour
- ⅔ cup Reese’s Pieces (peanut butter)
- ⅔ cup chocolate chips
- candy corn
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer combine eggs, sugars, vanilla, corn syrup, baking soda and salt.
- Add in peanut butter and melted butter. Mix.
- Add in flour, and oats. Combine.
- Then add in the Reese’s Pieces and chocolate chips, but mix these in by hand so they don’t break.
- Now these are monster cookies, so go big or go home! Drop these as ¼ cup balls onto a parchment paper lined or non-stick cookie sheet. About 6 to a try, and flatten slightly.
- I added a candy corn for decoration. You could add more, but I don’t love candy corn, so one was enough.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes. I like mine a bit chewy, but if you like your cookies harder, bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on the pan for about 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
These cookies would be great for any time of year! Just change the colour of the candy to red and green and you’ve got Christmas cookies, or red and pink and they’re perfect for Valentines Day! So fun!
- Category: Cookie