These Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies, also known as Chippers, are a delicious and adorable treat! This is my MOST FAVOURITE chocolate chip cookie recipe ever.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups butter (at room temperature)
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the flour, corn starch, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl cream together the butter and sugars.
- Add the eggs to the butter mix, one at a time.
- Then add the vanilla.
- Slowly add the flour mix to the butter mix, and combine.
- Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- To make mini chocolate chip cookies, roll 1 tsp of dough for each cookie, and place them on a cookie sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 minutes or more if needed.
If you prefer to make regular size chocolate chip cookies this recipe will work just great! It will make approximately 2 dozen medium sized cookies.
Keywords: chocolate chip cookies, mini chocolate chip cookies