Lemon Ricotta Pancakes. Delicious and lemony pancakes…serve them up with whipped cream and fresh berries for the perfect breakfast!
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup oat bran
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- zest and juice from 1 lemon (if you want them extra lemon-y use 2 lemons)
- whipped cream
- fresh berries (raspberries or strawberries or blueberries)
- Mix flour, oat bran, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl. Then add ricotta cheese, milk, vanilla and oil.
- Combine flour mix and cheese mix. Stir until just blended.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup batter onto a preheated griddle.