Lavender Tea Lemonade is a delicious and unique twist on classic lemonade! Made with frozen lemonade and steeped lavender tea. Garnish with sprigs of lavender and slices of fresh lemon. So easy and tasty!
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh lavender flowers
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate ( 12 fluid oz, or 355 mL – I like Minute Maid)
- 2 cups water
- ice cubes
- sprigs of lavender and lemon slices for garnish
- Add the chopped lavender flowers to a tea ball or strainer, and place in a container big enough to hold at least 2 cups of hot water.
- Pour the hot water over the petals.
- Let steep for at least 1 hour. I let my tea steep for a few hours for full flavour.
- Let cool completely.
Putting the Lavender Lemonade together:
- Make the lemonade according to package directions, EXCEPT, only add 2 cups of water, not the full amount as directed on the package.
- Add 2 cups of the lavender tea.
- Add the lavender ice cubes, sprigs of fresh lavender and lemon slices.