Homemade Kids Playdough
Make this Playdough in just minutes with simple ingredients! Have fun with the colours!
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/4 cup water
- food colouring of your choice
- 1 tsp oil
- In a medium saucepan combine the salt, flour and cream of tartar.
- In a separate measuring cup combine 1/4 cup water and food colouring.
- Add the water mix and 1 tsp of oil to the flour mix.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until it starts to pull together.
- Remove from heat and continue to stir until a ball forms.
- Transfer to the counter and knead a few times.
- As it cools, a crust will form, keep kneading.
- If necessary, wet your hands and work back to the desired consistency.
- Refrigerate when not in use.
Keywords: homemade playdough, playdough