Jalapeno & Lime Guacamole
This guacamole is spicy, tangy and SO delicious!
- 5 ripe avocados (peeled & pit removed)
- 1 – 4 tsp minced jalapeno pepper (depending on your heat tolerance)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- juice from 1 fresh lime
- 2 tsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- You can make this guacamole in a food processor, or mash it by hand. I prefer the food processor method.
- Put the avocado, jalapeno, onions, cilantro and olive oil into your food processor, and combine. Don’t puree it, you want the guacamole to be smooth yet chunky.
- Stir in the lime juice.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Transfer the guacamole to a serving bowl, then set aside while you warm your chips.
- Warm your tortilla chips according to package directions.
- Serve the guacamole with the warmed chips and enjoy!
Keywords: appetizer, guacamole