This Brown Sugar Glazed Ham is a delicious way to make a ham! It’s perfect for Easter or any special occasion.
- 1 – 10 to 12 lb bone-in ham
Honey Mustard Glaze
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
Baking the Ham:
- Place the bone-in ham in a roasting pan.
- Using a sharp knife, score the the top of the ham diagonally, with the lines about 1 inch apart (don’t score too deep…the lines should really only be a 1/4 inch deep). (See pictures.)
- Add about 1/2 cup water to the bottom of the pan.
- Cover the ham with tin foil and bake for approximately 1 1/2 hours.
Making the Glaze:
- While the ham is baking make the glaze. In a saucepan over low-medium heat, combine the glaze ingredients and cook until the sugar dissolves. Do not boil.
Adding the Glaze:
- After the 1 1/2 hours, take the ham out of the oven, and drizzle the glaze all over the top of the ham, and in all the crevices.
- Remove the tin foil, and continue baking for about 30 minutes.
- When the ham is done baking, remove it from the oven and let it rest for about 15 minutes before carving.