This Hot Pizza Dip is so creamy and cheesy and pizza saucy…so good. One of the best things though, are all the different combinations you can come up with.
Pizza Dip Base
- 1 block of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 – 213 mL can pizza sauce
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheese (I use an Italian cheese blend: mozza (provolone, parmesan))
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup small sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- ham and pineapple
- fresh tomatoes
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a baking dish, spread the block of cream cheese over the bottom of the dish, covering it completely.
- Spread on the pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle on the shredded and parmesan cheese.
- Lay on the pepperoni.
- Add any other toppings you might like.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly.
Serve this dip with slices of crusty bread!
- Category: Appetizer
Keywords: pizza dip