This Honey Garlic and Ginger Steak Marinade is a delicious and easy marinade recipe that will make your steaks flavourful and tender! This marinade is especially great for inexpensive cuts of steak
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- Pierce the steaks all over with a fork. I do this so the marinade gets right into the meat.
- Place the steaks into a large ziplock bag.
- In a bowl whisk together all of the above ingredients.
- Pour the marinade over the steaks.
- Close the bag then massage the bag so the steaks are completely coated in the marinade.
- Let the steaks marinade in the bag, in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, but overnight is best.
- Right before you are ready to grill, give the steaks one last good massage in the marinade.
- Category: Marinade
Keywords: steak marinade