Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- 2 cups of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Add the fresh cranberries, sugar, water and orange juice to a saucepan over low heat.
- Cook the mixture, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries start to soften and the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes.
- Turn up the heat to low-medium and continue to cook until the cranberries burst and the sauce is the consistency that you like. This takes about 10 minutes or so.
- Cool the sauce to room temperature before serving.