These Hearty Pumpkin Pie Granola Bars are a great snack! They’re portable, healthy and delicious!
- 2 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- pinch nutmeg
- cloves pinch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup shredded coconut (sweet or unsweetened is fine)
- 1/3 cup chopped dates
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup chopped raisins
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup liquid honey
- 1/4 cup fancy molasses
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine the oats, oat flour, spices, coconut, chopped dates, apricots, raisins, pumpkin seeds and white chocolate chips.
- In a separate mixing bowl, using a mixer, combine the pumpkin puree, honey, molasses, butter and vanilla.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the oat mixture and combine. I just used my mixer to do this part for me.
- Once the granola mixture is thoroughly combined, press it into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is light brown and dry to the touch.
- Then remove from the oven and lift the granola slab out onto a cutting board.
- Cut the granola into bars, being careful not to saw the bars – press down to cut so that you don’t tear apart the bars.
- Let cool completely.
Keywords: granola bars, pumpkin pie