Make these Halloween Hot Dog Fingers for a spooky and fun Halloween lunch!
- hot dogs
- condiments (ketchup for extra spooky effect)
- Carve your hot dogs before you cook them.
- The best way to do this is to use a knife to carve out the shapes, then peel off the top layer of the hot dog.
- Carve out a nail, then lines where the finger joints are, peel off the top layer.
- Boil the hot dogs until they are cooked.
- Serve in buns with ketchup for a spooky and bloody effect!
- Enjoy? 😉
Keywords: Halloween, hot dog fingers, Halloween food