These Grilled Pork Chops are delicious with a simple homemade Ginger Peach Chutney. An easy and tasty dinner that’s ready in under 1 hour.
- 4 – 6 pork chops
- 2 peaches (peeled & chopped)
- 1 – 3 inch chunk of fresh ginger (cut into 4 pieces)
- 1 medium onion (chopped finely)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 large sprig of fresh thyme
- salt & ground pepper to taste
Making the Ginger Peach Chutney:
- In a saucepan, combine the peaches, ginger, onion, sugar, thyme and salt & pepper.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, and simmer for about 20 minutes. Make sure to stir occasionally to help break down the peaches.
- Once the 20 minutes are up, remove the chutney from the heat, remove the ginger and thyme and set aside.
Now it’s time to BBQ your pork chops!
- Preheat your BBQ to a medium-high heat.
- Add your chops, and season to your liking (we like to just add seasoning salt).
- Grill for about 6 minutes per side or until the juices run clear. The internal temperature of the chops should be 160 degrees.