This Grilled Corn on the Cob with Cilantro Butter and Lime is a perfect summer side dish! Easy to make and a definitely a crowd pleaser!
- 6 cobs of corn (husks & silk removed)
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- pinch of brown sugar
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- juice from 1 fresh lime
- extra cilantro for garnish
- Preheat your BBQ to medium heat.
- In a bowl combine the melted butter with the cilantro, brown sugar, and salt & pepper.
- Place each cob of corn in it’s own sheet of tin foil.
- Brush each cob of corn generously with the cilantro/butter mix.
- To the corn cobs, add the juice from the lime, evenly distributing it between the 6 cobs.
- Wrap each cob tightly in the tin foil.
- Place the corn cobs onto the grill and cook for about 20 minutes, making sure to turn the cobs often or they will burn.
- When they are done, you can sprinkle a little fresh cilantro on the cobs and serve!