This Greek Pasta Salad with Chicken is a delicious and easy dinner idea! Made with marinated chicken, loads of vegetables, cooked noodles, feta cheese and Greek dressing, this salad is a perfect summer meal.
- about 2 cups of Greek salad dressing (homemade or 1 bottle of store bought Greek salad dressing (475 g bottle))
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 6 cups of cooked noodles
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 green, yellow or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 cucumber, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Whether you decide to make this homemade Greek marinade, or use 1 cup of a pre-made Greek dressing, either is delicious. Pour 1 cup of the dressing over the cut pieces of chicken, and let marinate, in the fridge for at least one hour. You can leave it overnight as well.
- When it’s time to cook the chicken, add the chicken and dressing to a skillet on medium heat, and cook until the liquid is absorbed and the chicken is no longer pink, so about 15-20 minutes.
Greek Pasta Salad Assembly:
- Toss together the cooked pasta, chopped vegetables, olives, feta cheese and cooked chicken with the remaining salad dressing and let it rest for at least 1 hour. Recipe Tip: I like to make this salad in the morning and serve it for dinner, the longer it has to rest, the better the flavour.
- Stir well before serving.