All you need are a few simple ingredients to make Grandma’s Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies! Soft, chewy and full of peanut butter flavour.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a mixer, cream together the peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, baking soda and vanilla until smooth.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Place the balls of dough onto cookie sheet, and press down lightly with a fork. Just enough to lightly flatten them and have visible fork lines. I like to make mine with a criss cross pattern.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.