- 5 – 6, 1- inch chunks of ginger, peeled and sliced
- 4 fresh ripe peaches, sliced
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 1 fresh lemon, sliced (optional)
- ice cubes
- Fill a large glass jar or decanter with half way with water. Then add the ginger and let it rest for at least a couple of ours, or even overnight if you can. That way the ginger has time to permeate the water with its flavour.
- Then when you are ready to serve the flavoured water, fill the dispenser with ice, about halfway full.
- Stir in the sliced peaches, mint (and lemon) if you are using it.
- Serve & enjoy!