Fudgsicles. Fudge Ice Pops. Fudge Pops. What ever you call them, call them delicious. These are the ultimate summer treat. Fudgy, creamy, and rich!
- Author: Jo-Anna Rooney
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Freezing Time: 7 hours
- Total Time: 7 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 popsicles 1x
- Category: Frozen Treat
- Method: Freezing
- 2 1/4 cups half + half cream
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the milk and the cornstarch, then whisk in the cocoa powder.
- Bring to a gentle boil while whisking constantly, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes. Stir often.
- Remove from the heat, then add the semisweet chocolate, and stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the condensed milk and the vanilla. At this stage, you can even use a blender to blend the mixture and make it nice and smooth.
- Set aside to cool slightly.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 7 hours.
Keywords: fudge pops, fudge popsicles, fudgsicles, fudge ice pops