Fresh Raspberry Greek Yogurt
This Fresh Raspberry Greek Yogurt treat is delectable. A homemade raspberry sauce mixed with Greek Yogurt is a healthy and delicious snack or breakfast!
- Author: Jo-Anna Rooney
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups of sauce 1x
- 2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Plain Greek yogurt (no sugar or flavour added)
- In a saucepan, combine the raspberries, sugar and lemon juice. Stir and mash the raspberries until they are completely broken down.
- Cook on low-medium heat for about 3-4 minutes. The mixture shouldn’t be runny, it should be the consistency of a sauce.
- Let cool.
- After the mixture has cooled completely, stir the desired amount into some Greek yogurt and enjoy!
- You could use any kind of berry or fruit for this recipe!
- This sauce would be great over ice cream or pancakes too! Yum.
Keywords: fresh raspberry sauce