These Forest Ranger Cookies are a family favourite! They’re loaded with oats, coconut and cornflakes.
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 cups cornflakes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together both sugars and the butter.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, combine the oats, coconut and corn flakes.
- Combine butter mix with flour mix. Then add oat mix.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls, and press lightly with a fork.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes.