Grilling Flank Steak is quick and easy! Here are some step by step instructions.
- 1 1/2 lb marinated flank steak (use any of your favourite marinades)
- After your steaks are marinated, and you’re ready to grill, preheat your barbecue to high heat.
- Brush the grill with a little bit of oil, then add your steak, sear it on both sides, then turn down the heat to medium, and cook each side about 7 minutes, so roughly 15 minutes total. We like ours slightly pink inside, so if you prefer yours more well done, just cook it a little longer.
- Note: marinated flank steaks will flare the first time you set them on the grill! Just be prepared for that.
- Once the steak is done, remove it from the barbecue, cover it in tin foil and let it rest about 5 minutes before you slice it up and serve it.
- When slicing flank steak, make sure to cut against the grain of the meat.
- Category: Barbecue
Keywords: flank steak