- Fish fillets or steaks, we love cod (use basically 1 piece of fish per person)
- salt & pepper
- 1–2 tbsp butter
- cilantro or parsley for garnish
- lemons for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay your fish out flat onto parchment paper. Make sure your parchment paper is big enough to wrap the fish up like a present.
- Generously season with salt & pepper.
- Slice your lemon and lay the slices on the fish.
- Add butter.
- Wrap up the fish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fish. When the fish is opaque all throughout, it is done.