These Eggnog Pancakes are a delicious breakfast, with all the festive flavours of the holidays!
- 3/4 cup white flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pinch of cloves
- 1 1/2 cups eggnog (we use regular, not low fat eggnog)
- 3 tbsp butter (melted)
- 2 large eggs
- In one bowl combine the flours, sugar, baking powder and salt and pinch of cloves.
- In another bowl, combine the eggnog, butter and eggs.
- Pour the the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and gently mix together.
- Preheat your grill, at medium heat.
- Scoop about 1/3 cup batter for each pancake.
- Pancakes are ready to flip when the top of each pancake is spotted with bubbles and some of the bubbles have popped.
- Serve with regular syrup and butter!