These Eggless Waffles are easy to make, with simple ingredients you likely have on hand! They taste like the real thing!
- Author: Jo-Anna Rooney
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 10 regular waffles 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 cups milk (I used 1 can of condensed milk topped off with water because that’s all I had on hand)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- Combine the flour, baking powder and sugar.
- In a separate bowl mix together the milk, oil, water, vanilla and butter.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and mix together gently. As with all pancake batters, it should be slightly lumpy.
- Let the batter sit for a few minutes to give it time to puff up.
- Once your waffle maker is ready to go, depending on the size of your maker, scoop the batter in and enjoy! (for my maker I used 1/4 cup batter for each waffle)
Keywords: eggless waffles, waffles