- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 can of either cream of chicken, potato or mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- frozen perogies (about 6 per person, depending on your household)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the chicken into chunks, season with salt & pepper, then add to a skillet with 1 tbsp of butter and chopped onion.
- Cook over low-medium heat until the chicken is no longer pink inside, and the onion is soft.
- Add the soup, sour cream and milk. Mix thoroughly, and simmer until boiling.
- Put frozen perogies into a casserole dish, then pour sauce over them.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.