This recipe takes 1 hour and 30 minutes to make, but make sure to let the Nuts and Bolts cool for at least 30 minutes before snacking!
- 4 cups bite-size corn and rice square cereal (like Crispix or Chex)
- 2 cups Life Cereal
- 2 cups cheerios
- 2 cups small crackers (or cheese crackers)
- 1 cup small pretzels
- 2 cups Bugles
- 2 cups mixed salted nuts
- 1 cup butter
- 2 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp seasoning salt (like Lawrys)
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine all of the cereals, crackers, pretzels and nuts. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Then whisk in the garlic powder, seasoning salt and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well blended.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over the cereal mixture, and mix until the cereal is evenly coated with the seasoned butter.
- Spread the cereal mixture onto a baking sheet so that the mixture is in a single layer…you don’t want the layer too thick or the mixture won’t bake evenly. If you have too much, use 2 baking sheets.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes making sure to stir every 15 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes before snacking!
- Category: Snack
Keywords: no nuts and bolts