This Easy Fruit Salad is bright, fresh and delicious! A wonderful addition to your breakfast. Ready in 15 minutes.
- 2 oranges (peeled and chopped)
- 1 grapefruit (peeled and chopped)
- 2 granny smith apples (chopped)
- 5 kiwi fruit (peeled and chopped)
- 2 pears (chopped)
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced grapes
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- Prepare your fruit. Chop all of the fruit, except for the blueberries and pomegranate seeds.
- Place all the prepared fruit into a large serving bowl.
- Mix the dressing, then pour it over the fruit.
- Stir the fruit and dressing together.
- Category: Salad
Keywords: fruit salad