- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- half a demi-baguette, cut into 1/4– thick baguette slices, about 12 pieces
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 227– g pkg sliced mixed mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, divided
- 1/2 cup Shallot & Chive Boursin
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush the baguette slices on both sides with oil, then toast on a baking sheet until
- golden, about 7 min.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high. Add shallot, mushrooms and salt. Cook until mushrooms are soft and the liquid evaporates, about 6 minutes.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked, remove them from the heat.
- Stir in the lemon zest and lemon juice and 3 tbsp of parsley.
- Spread 2 tsp of the Shallot & Chive Boursin on each toast.
- Top with a tablespoon of the mushroom mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 tbsp parsley.