This small batch jam makes about 1 cup. You can have a delicious batch of jam ready to enjoy in less than 30 minutes, with this Easy 2 Ingredient Raspberry Jam recipe!
- 1 lb raspberries (about 3 heaping cups)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- Mix together the raspberries and sugar in a wide saucepan or skillet.
- Over low to medium heat, cook the raspberry/sugar mixture, stirring constantly, until it is gently boiling. Keep cooking, and stirring until the mixture thickens. You must stir constantly or your jam will burn.
- Cook the mixture for about 10-15 minutes. You will know the jam is ready when the mixture is thick enough to leave an open trail behind the spoon.
- Remove from heat, and let cool completely before serving.
Because the batch of this jam is so small you don’t really need to seal the jars because you will use it up so fast! Refrigerate the jam for up to 3 weeks.
- Category: Jam
Keywords: raspberry jam, small batch jam