Think outside the charcuterie plate, and make a Dessert Cheese Plate! This plate is loaded up with delicious cheese, chocolate, nuts and fruit! Perfect for entertaining.
- 1 Dragon’s Breath Blue Cheese Ball (cut in half)
- figs (sliced in half)
- pears (sliced)
- little dish of honey
- savour jams (like pear and roasted garlic)
- mini pastries
- nougat (cut into bite sized chunks)
- oat crackers (or you favourite crackers)
- Cut the Dragon’s Breath Blue cheese in half, and add a little cheese knife for serving. Place the halves in the centre of the cheese plate.
- Place the remaining ingredients around the cheese. I find to make it most visually appealing, add little piles of the ingredients all around the cheese, as shown in the pictures above.
Keywords: cheese plate, dessert cheese plate