Make this rich and delicious Deluxe Chocolate Pudding Cake for your next dessert! 10 minutes to prepare, 35 minutes to bake then you have an amazing dessert ready to enjoy with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream!
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (heaping is good!)
- 1/2 cup cream (I use Half & Half)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups fresh brewed coffee (or water)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cocoa.
- Stir in the 1/2 cup cream and vanilla.
- Spread mixture into an 8×8 pan.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the coffee, cocoa powder and brown sugar.
Putting it all together:
- Pour the coffee mixture over the cake batter, but DON’T STIR.
- Place it in the oven and bake for 40 – 45 minutes.
- Serve warm or hot with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream!
- Category: Dessert