Creamy and delicious devilled eggs!
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2–4 tsp Dijon mustard (to taste)
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp minced shallots
- 1/4–1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- pinch of curry powder
- 6 drops hot red pepper sauce
- paprika for garnish
- chives for garish
- Boil your eggs, then let them cool completely. You could even boil them the day before you want to make your devilled eggs. Once the eggs are completely cooled, shell them, then cut them in half lengthwise, careful to leave the whites intact.
- Carefully remove the yolks, and place them in a bowl.
- In the bowl, mash the yolks with the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, shallots, salt, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, curry powder and hot sauce.
- Spoon or pipe the egg yolk mixture into the indent of the egg whites, mounding the mixture slightly. If you wish to pipe the mixture in, use a star tip on a pastry tube.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika, and a couple of cut chives.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve (they are best served cooled).