Cupid’s Cloud Raspberry and Cream Dessert
This Cupid’s Cloud Valentine’s Day Dessert is a simple and delicious whipped cream and raspberries dessert that’s perfect for love day! Ready in minutes.
- Author: Jo-Anna Rooney
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups frozen raspberries (see recipe tips)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Using a mixer, whip together the whipping cream, 1 tbsp sugar, and the vanilla. Set aside.
- In a food processor blend together the frozen raspberries and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Once the raspberries have been blended, fold them in to the whipping cream. I do this by using a spatula.
- Evenly distribute the dessert between 4-5 dessert cups or fancy glasses.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to enjoy! (see recipe tips)
Keywords: Valentine's Day dessert, raspberry fool