This recipe for Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings is made with the Philips Turbostar Analog Airfryer, and makes the most crispy and delicious chicken wings. Only 3 ingredients and ready in 15 minutes! Perfect for game day parties!
- 2 lbs chicken wings (drumettes and wingettes)
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Combine the salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the wings in the salt/pepper mixture, until all the wings are evenly coated.
- Now you’re ready to cook! Cook the wings in batches: Place the wings in the Airfryer basket, about 8 – 10 at a time. You can add more at a time if you like. And note that there is no need to preheat the Airfryer before you cook…I love this feature.
- Slide the basket into the Airfryer.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350 degrees, or until the chicken wings are crispy and the juices run clear, with no traces of pink.