Creamy Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
This Creamy Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate is such a treat! It’s creamy, flavourful and rich in chocolate deliciousness…a perfect drink to warm you up on cold days!
- Author: Jo-Anna Rooney
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 150 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 40 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Drink
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- 8 cups whole milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (300 mL)
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Add all of the ingredients to a slow cooker.
- Mix together.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 hours.
- NOTE: you should give the hot chocolate a stir a couple of times while it is cooking, just to make sure the chocolate chips are mixed in well.
Keywords: creamy hot chocolate, crockpot hot chocolate, slow cooker hot chocolate