This Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad is quick, easy and so delicious! It’s loaded with noodles, chunks of cheddar cheese, bacon, fresh peas, celery, onions, peppers, tomatoes and broccoli, all mixed with a creamy ranch dressing.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup ranch salad dressing (we like Hidden Valley Ranch)
- 1 tbsp (or more as needed) of milk
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 6 cups cooked noodles (about 3 1/2 cups dried pasta)
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely minced bell pepper (I used red and yellow)
- 2 tbsp minced green onion
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare your salad dressing and ingredients.
- To make the dressing, cream together the mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch dressing, milk and salt and pepper. I like to use a hand blender to do this.
- Chop the cooked bacon, cheese, broccoli, tomatoes, onions, celery and bell pepper.
- In a large bowl mix together the noodles, bacon, cheese, vegetables, and frozen peas with the dressing.
- Let the salad rest for 1 to 2 hours. Make sure to stir it before serving.
- Then serve and enjoy!
- Category: Salad
Keywords: pasta salad, ranch pasta salad