- 1 lb baby potatoes (washed and cut into halves)
- 1 large red onion (sliced)
- drizzled olive oil
- 1 tsp â 2 oregano
- seasoning salt & pepper to taste (I love Lawryâs, we use these generously)
- Combine all the above ingredients. You can either wrap this up in tin foil, or cook it in an open tin container. I have recently discovered that I like to use the containers the best. It makes stirring and monitoring food much easier!
- Cook over a medium to high heat BBQ, or over a low flame campfire.
- Stir often during cooking.
- Potatoes are done when they are nice and golden brown.
You can add all sorts of veggies to this recipe. Sometimes we like to add mushrooms, garlic, chunks of bell peppers, or sweet potato. The possibilities are endless! Keep in mind that the more veggies you add, the more olive oil and seasoning you will likely need.