Cookies n’ Creme Stuffed Oatmeal Cookies
These Cookies n’ Creme Stuffed Oatmeal Cookies will quickly become a family favourite! These soft and chewy oatmeal cookies have a delicious creamy candy filled centre.
- Author: Jo-Anna Rooney
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 16 minutes
- Total Time: 31 minutes
- Yield: 18 cookies 1x
- Category: Cookie
- Method: Baking
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 – 120 g package of Hershey’s Cookies n’ Creme Drops or chocolate bars
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream together butter, egg, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the oats, flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mix, combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Then take a small amount of cookie dough (smaller than a golf ball), flatten it out, lay on your candy, and roll up into a ball. Make sure the candy stays in the centre.
- Place the ball onto a baking sheet and lightly press down. If you like, if you’re using chocolate bars, add a small piece to the top.
- Bake for about 8 minutes.
Keywords: stuffed cookies, oatmeal stuffed cookies, candy stuffed cookies