Coconut Sugar Scrub
This Coconut Sugar Scrub is made with 2 simple ingredients, and will leave your hands feeling softer than ever!
- 1/2 cup sugar (plain granulated white sugar, the kind you have in your pantry)
- 1/4 cup Pure Unrefined Coconut Oil (I use organic, unrefined pure coconut oil)
- To make this sugar scrub, use a 2:1 ratio of Sugar to Coconut Oil (I used 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup coconut oil)
- In a bowl mix the two together completely.
- Put into a container with a lid.
- Rub your hands and/or feet with the scrub, rinse and dry. They will feel SO soft!
Keywords: coconut sugar scrub, sugar scrub