These Chocolate Chip Coconut Macaroons are a delicious and easy cookie recipe! Soft, chewy, and coconut-y with delicious bites of chocolate. A nice change to the cookie routine!
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 –14 oz package sweetened flaked coconut
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Whip together the egg whites, sugar and salt until frothy.
- Stir in the coconut.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or a generous amount of cooking oil spray. They will stick!
- Drop the mixture onto the sheet by heaping tablespoons, about 1 1/2 inches apart. They don’t spread out.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until they start to brown.
- Let cool, then enjoy!
- Category: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: coconut, coconut cookie, coconut macaroon