This Classic Creamy Coleslaw Recipe is creamy, crunchy, tangy and a little bit sweet. Make it in just minutes with simple ingredients!
- 1 small/medium head of cabbage (shredded (I use half green cabbage and half purple cabbage))
- 2 – 3 carrots (shredded or sliced thin)
- 2 green onions (sliced thin)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp white vinegar (you can use white wine vinegar)
- 1 tbsp white sugar (if you like your coleslaw sweeter, feel free to add more)
- 3/4 tsp seasoning salt (like Lawry’s)
- Mix together all of the ingredients. I use a hand blender to make the dressing creamy and smooth. Note: This recipe makes quite a bit of dressing, so add it slowly to the shredded cabbage mixture, and add as much dressing as you need.
- Toss salad, serve and enjoy!