This Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Cake is a perfect dessert! Warm vanilla cake with a sweet cinnamon sugar swirl through the centre. Delicious!
Cinnamon Swirl Cake:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
Cinnamon Sugar Swirl:
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Then add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- To the butter mix, add 1/3 of the flour, then 1/2 of the milk. Repeat until all combined.
- Prepare your Bundt pan. You can either flour and butter your pan, or use a flour spray (this is my preferred method).
- Then in a separate bowl combine the 1/3 cup sugar and 2 tbsp of cinnamon. You may not use it all…I tend to use about 3/4 of this mixture, and save the rest for cinnamon toast!
Putting the cake together:
- Spread half of the cake batter in the bottom of the Bundt Pan. Then sprinkle on about 1/2 of the cinnamon/sugar mix. Then using a fork, stir it a little into the batter.
- Add the rest of the batter and sprinkle on more of the cinnamon/sugar mix. Stir again, just a little. Again, you may find there is too much sugar so just add as much as you like.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes in the pan, then turn the cake out onto a plate.
Keywords: Bundt cake, cinnamon swirl cake, vanilla Bundt cake, Bundt cake recipe