Use a 2:1 ratio of Sugar to Coconut Oil to make this sugar scrub.
- 1 cup granulated sugar (white sugar, the kind you have in your pantry)
- 1/2 cup pure unrefined coconut oil
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a bowl mix together the sugar, coconut oil and ground cinnamon, until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop the mixture into a jar. I like to use mason jars for my scrubs.
- Add a pretty ribbon and a little embellishment (like an ornament), and give it away as a gift!
Keywords: cinnamon sugar scrub, coconut sugar scrub, DIY sugar scrub