This Cilantro Garlic & Red Pepper Guacamole is our favourite guacamole recipe! It’s so delicious.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce (more if you like)
- 1 bunch of cilantro (leaves and stems)
- 4–5 ripe avocados (peeled and pits removed)
- 1/2 red pepper (chopped)
This guacamole can be made in a food processor. It’s the easiest way to make it!
- Put the garlic, olive oil, vinegar, salt and hot sauce into your food processor, and puree.
- Add a handfull of the cilantro. Puree.
- Add the avocados and the rest of the cilantro (see Notes). Pulse the food processor just enough to combine everything, but leave the guacamole smooth, yet chunky. You want the guacamole to be somewhat chunky.
- Once the guacamole is the consistency you like, stir in the red pepper, but do use the food processor – just stir it in with a spoon. You want the red pepper to stay in chunks.
- Scoop the guacamole into a serving dish and enjoy with some tacos!
If you like a lot of cilantro, you can use a whole bunch. Or if you prefer less, just use half or less. [br]- You can make this guacamole hours before serving. Just add an avocado pit to the dip and put it in the fridge until you are ready to eat it. Just remember to remove the pit before serving!